Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Six-Minute Dill Potatoes

Honestly, I did this one night because I was starving and I didn't want to roast potatoes because they take 45 minutes. This is the easiest and possibly one of the most delicious recipes ever.

Recipe:
  1. Put two red potatoes in a bowl. Feel free to poke holes in them with a fork, I don't but it's probably a good idea. Heat them on high in the microwave for 6 minutes.
  2. Don't burn your hands, but cut them into bite sized pieces.
  3. Add about two tablespoons of margerine into a bowl, then shake dill weed into the bowl - play it by ear.
  4. Mix it all up and BAM!

Not even kidding, that's it. Delicious, easy, fattening - all the best things. Props to Dani for the original recipe.

Until next time:

Peace, and much love to you.

No comments: