Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baileys Foamed Cappucino

Alright, long time no talky. Here's the deal: I've been doing this for years and it really pissed me off when they brought out that commercial. Now that I've taken my head out of my ass, I realize it's a good thing it's out there so everyone can find out how fantastic this is. I have mastered this recipe and if I like you I will be glad to make you one.

Ingredients: Espresso beans, 1% milk, Baileys Irish Cream

Recipe:
  1. Start your Cappucino machine and get it ready to foam.
  2. Put two shots of Baileys in a glass and add one shot of milk.
  3. Foam this mixture as directed by your machine. The trick is patience: take your time and it will turn out beautiful.
  4. Make your shot of espresso using your machine.
  5. Use a spoon and scoop the foam out and into your glass - poor remainder in (if room).

That's it. The trick with this is patience - make sure to take your time when foaming your milk/Baileys for best results.

Until next time:

Peace and much love to you.

No comments: