Thursday, April 17, 2008

Almost Famous Chicken

My housemate said this was the best chicken she ever had. I've had better myself and have made better myself, but this is some damn good chicken and it's easy. I cook this at least once a week.

Ingredients: Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breasts, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Club House Roasted Garlic and Peppers seasoning

Recipe
  1. Mince and fry your garlic (put the stove on low to medium heat) in the Olive Oil, one tooth (my Mom gives me shit when I call it a clove or a bulb) per breast.
  2. Cut your chicken into skinny pieces (not strips) and put it in the pan. Sear both sides (flip after 10-20 seconds), this ensures you keep your chicken juicy.
  3. Add your Roasted Garlic and Peppers seasoning. I add a lot, but it depends on how much flavour you want in your chicken. That's it! Make sure your chicken is cooked all the way through.


Suggested wine: I really don't know these things, but I do know you want white wine. I like very dry wines like Chardonnay or a very dry Alsace Riesling. Thanks to Dani for teaching me all three things I know about wine.

Until next time:

Peace and much love to you.

No comments: